Nestled in southwestern Vermont, Bennington is a bustling community with an exciting art scene, live performances, a growing business sector, and entrepreneurial start-ups that have been an engine for its economy.
Downtown Bennington’s walkable location is a wonderful place to live or locate your business.
- Downtown National Historic District
- Flourishing arts community with museums, galleries, and theaters
- Superb four season recreational opportunities nearby
- New England icons such as covered bridges, maple syrup, cheese, and farmers’ markets
- Seasonal celebrations and festivals
- Specialty food shops, pubs, and a microbrewery
Putnam Block Phase I is complete! All information on this site is subject to change.